Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday - Fun day with Am

This morning started out EARLY! Woke up at the crack of dark to help Steph get off to the airport for her 3 day jaunt to San Jose. Once she left it was time to check the time zone changes on all of my servers and make sure that this new daylight savings time change did not wreak havoc on my clients then it was off to the couch for me and the dogs. Got a couple more hours of sleep and we were ready to go for our day of fun. Amber got up great, I took the dogs for a walk (or they took ME for a walk) to get a paper while she got ready. Then it was off to Taco Bell and the Boise Roadster Show. Of course, as always, I must have the tattoo on my forehead that says PLEASE GET MY ORDER WRONG, and Taco Bell shorted us on our food. Just another day in the life. The roadster show was fun, we took lots of photos and posted them to our Flickr so take a look!
I have to say that I am really blessed today! Am is wanting to help and take care of me, keeps asking if I need anything and even offered to make me dinner. (We opted for Pizza tonight) but dinner will be tomorrow night here at home.

Today has been a great day for me, love hanging out with my daughter. We're going to watch iRobot and chill this evening and then Monday it is back to the grind! Puppy Daddy, Work etc.... I miss my wife!!!! (She.. by the way... Just called me to let me hear the OCEAN as she is on the beach in California right now..... How Rude huh!)

No comments: