Monday, March 12, 2007

Laptops....

Well, as I sit here with yet another evening project (did one last night too) I am figuring that I have restored, transferred or had to fix upwords of 70 laptops in the last year. I get the call, my laptop is broken, or I got a new laptop etc... and off I go. It is a much nicer project than the traditional computer because I can sit in my la-z-boy and do the project rather than having to run from room to room. Makes a nice little evening project without much disturbance to the regular evening functions. Still can get a bit frustrating though. So as I wait for this sick little machine to revive itself I am watching deal or no deal. Interesting how people's thoughts and greed work. We have seen people turn down $300K and walk out with nothing and just watched a guy take a deal for $99k when he had the million in his case. Go figure, you can never judge the human spirit or condition or know what is going to come up next.
Our puppies, on the other hand, are being WILD this evening. Running, wrestling, chasing and yaping. I am guessing that in pretty short order they will both crash and crash hard for the night. After this day, it wouldn't surprise me at all. The weather is great for playing outside and they are eating it up.
Guess it is back to the laptop at this point and a little extra play money to be made!

No comments: